Re: [MV] FW: Too much oil

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 04:11:04 PDT

I don't think it is that common for injectors on this style of engine to
dilute the oil to that amount with fuel? There are no fuel lines under the
valve cover to leak, as are on some heavy duty diesel engines.

Since the oil was changed recently, most likely they just overfilled it.
Drain out the excess so you don't aerate the oil in the crankcase. Then
have a beer.