505B/PRC 25

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 11:58:40 PDT

A fellow in CA wants to make me a deal on a
505B/PRC 25 radio he has. It was mounted in
a CUCV ambulance and is complete with mount
and power supply, minus antennae. I think
that I'd like to own it, so I'm asking for
some input. He's open for an offer and I'm
not sure of how much to offer him. At present,
he hasn't found out from the previous owner if
it's a working unit. Shipping to NJ will no
doubt be expensive, so I have to keep that
in mind. He likes the antennae, so he's going
to keep it on the ambulance.
Thanks,
Joe Young