Reproduction FT-250 web site now available

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 18:14:10 PDT

Gentlemen (and Ladies), I have been making REPRODUCTON copies of FT-250 radio
mounts for about 5 years now, but I have FINALLY gotten around to making a
web site. Actually I got a younger (computer literate) friend to build it for
me. Took him less time to build it than it did for me to give him the
information.

Anyway, if you are interested in a REPRODUCTION radio mount FT-250 for your
WWII Vehicle, please visit my site at FT-250.com. Price and ordering info are
under the "Contact Me" section.

Thanks for your time. Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama