still need help!

From: The Nallins (enallin@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:27:00 PDT

Hi again, thanks to all who replied about my deuce heater hose question.
Thanks especially to Kirk who sent this link

http://imageevent.com/cranetruck/m35winterizationkitpart

However, I still do not have a clue where the hose coming off the left side
of the engine connects (as shown in illustration #1 in the link.) . My turbo
multifuel deuce has a 2" coolant pipe, with two short sections of hose, on
this side of the engine. It connects to a vertical canister located between
the oil filters and gas filters. This canister has a petcock near the top,
but when I crack it open I get oil, not coolant. I cannot find any other
plugs.

Someone with a hot water heater, please take a look under the hood and
straighten me out! If the answer is obvious I will then nominate myself for
the "Forum Moron of the Month" award.

Thanks again and God bless. Gene