Re: [MV] still need help!

From: Kirk Thompson (kpt@lanl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 11:49:44 PDT

Hi.
I hooked both of my hoses to the right side of the engine (right side as
facing forward) near the water pump because there is no coolant "port" on
the left (that I could find) . One hose I got in my heater kit was too
short so I bought some from NAPA. It isn't as heavy-duty but it works fine.

Hope this helps.

-K