Gas Stabilizers

From: JWWCENHUD@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 18:48:22 PDT

1. I use the POR brand gas stabilizer - works just as good and is more economical than Sta-Bil.

2. No-Rosion makes a stabilizer which also contains ingredients that aid in the combustion of gas that has already gone bad. I have used in two M37s with old gas and this stuff made them run great - I avoided having to drain out the old gas. Their website www.no-rosion.com has a good explanation of why today's gas does not last as long.