Hercules Multifuel Crate Motor

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 13:54:12 PDT

I went with a friend to Coos Bay, Oregon over the weekend, and met a
fellow that has a Hercules inline multifuel engine, still mounted on its
shipping pallet and never run, with clutch. He took it on trade for some
welding he did, and would like to get his money out of it. I believe it
is an LD-465 or an LD-465-T or an LDT-465 (cannot remember now). It is
OD green. From what research I have done, it was used in a 6x6. If
anyone is interested in talking to him about this, let me know, and I
will get you his phone number. You will have to come get it, as he has
no way of moving it. The other fellow brought it up to his house with a
front end loader, and it was almost too heavy for that.
-Colin Rush

Now includes pop-up blocker!