Samson Al MV Show/Rally Very Nice!!!

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 17:44:31 PDT

WOW! Nice Show and great HUEY Landing. All was GREAT!
Beautiful weather and lots on MV's. Jewell cooked a
great Biscuit and Gravy breakfast this morning and
last nights Chili is still hurting me. I camped out in
the HUMV Ambulance Trailer with my 9 year old daughter
and she had a blast...I wish I had a real
mattress...doh!! Lamar and Jewel Rowland of "Just
Loafin Camp Ground" did it again. and with the free
camping and hook ups and pleanty of food, was a great
time for all.
several WWII Jeeps, 2 1/2 tons, M37, Humv's, M38s and
A1s,,,yada, yada, yada.... this is a great Rally/Show
for all and very cheap, just donations. Lamar & Jewell
have this in the Fall and Spring.
www.ddmvpa.org

Jeff Smith M*V*P
3519 Gatewood dr.