Looking for M274 Mule.

From: Davis Robert (rdavisinva@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 07:03:08 PDT

Everyone:
In the past several days, I posted a wanted request
for an M274 mule. I have gotten several friendly and
informative messages from the mailing list and have
also contacted several Mule owners as well as Robert
Watson (in NC) and here is my revised request.

We are now looking for a 2 cylinder 4W steer Mule or a
M274 A5 (in any configuration). I realize that it
will take a little time to locate a good Mule and want
to thank all of you for being patient with a new
member not knowing a lot about the M274. We did a lot
of research on the available web sites, but the info
is somewhat limited.

We are also looking for the best tent material to use
and need a custom canvas sewer/fitter that can sew a
custom tent if anyone knows of one.

I build engine conversions for Land Rovers and have
had some unusual Rovers that I rebuilt so am not
afraid of doing some work on a newly acquired Mule.
We recently sold our Series III British Officers
Carawagon Camper to a guy in Oregon. So if you know
of a good M274 2 cyl please let me know.

Thanks,
Robert