Re: [MV] mil veh war story

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 09:39:25 PDT

Interesting observations.......the info I get from the field in Irac reveals
a much different story....

I might explain...my contacts are with Blackwater Spec Ops types that I know
personally as well as high and low ranking members of the US Army and USMC,
on the ground and in the fight.

My guys in Irac explain they are killing by the score, these insurgents and
their tactics are getting more disparate. The US is staying away from body
counts for a good reason, but I think here in the US we would be very
suprised to know just how many armed insurgents we are killing.

We are finding and diffusing more bombs than the media would like you to
know about....we are sitting in wait and killing the scum when they come to
a position we have gained Intel on previously.

Cell Jamming, informants, and other tools are being used. The insurgents are
getting pinched tighter every day.

As for shortages....I have read memos from WWII battlefield commanders
complaining of shortages as well...I think you can never be prepared totally
or satisfied with the supply chain. Its a never ending story......its
history...and it's known to repeat itself...

Jon
Optimistic, to say the least.