RE: [MV] mil veh war story

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 14:20:32 PDT

Unemployment is the lowest it has been since the eighties, and economic
growth is the highest it has been since Reagan's second term. As a
percentage of gross domestic product, the deficit is lower than at any time
during the cold war.

In the past ten years, the US gross domestic product has grown for 30% of
total world economic activity to 40%. In other words, we are gaining on
EVERYBODY in total production and economic activity.

The price of fuel, adjusted for inflation, is lower than it was in 1974 or
in 1981.

Thank you, mainstream media, for keeping the American electorate informed.
An informed electorate can make informed decisions for the good of the
country.

Joe Garrett