Iraq............

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 16:00:05 PDT

To all;

Let me try to paint a better picture to solve what I see as becoming a problem here on the list, and to get us back on to MV related matters.

I will try to word this as best I can, for both security and to give answers.

Everyone has a right to say whatever it is they want to.  Thats what makes up the great United States Of America.  I can not say anything against you for saying that, its a right I uphold for you to have.  Vote for whomever you want, and back that person to the end, you put them in office (or maybe you voted against them, oh well).  As for world politics I wont even go there except to say "do you want the fight here (iraq) or there (United States)?  Look at the uproar at 9/11.  That fight, that ATTACK was in our homeland.  I would rather preserve my 5 year old daughters innocense than to have her see someone, thousands, die in her sight.

Remember I have the right to say something also, you have the right to hit the delete key!

As for the Kerry/Pres. Bush debate here, its totally insignificant and befuddled by the election.  Vote for the "best" person you choose to.  There is definitely a larger picture on everything.

So lets get to the "Army mutiny" as its being called.  If you ever think that someone over here does NOT have the best gear.  Look at the enemy-they have no gear.  We are better trained, uniformed, armed, ARMOURED, mobile, supplied, Air Forced, fed, hell- I will tell you we are just better!!

This "mutiny" has so much more to it and a greatly bigger picture.  On a first note, you all saw that the mission went right?  Oh you probably didnt hear that from under all the "Dread" that the news shows, but it did.  I will not speculate as to why a few Army indivuduals chose not to do a mission.  I will tell you that everyone out here has as much as they need.  Just like the President says.  We all have what we need!!!!  Yes, it may not be the best (of what the best is I am getting confused myself) but we have the best of what we have.  And it is better than the enemy.

I will stop this explanation and tell you "I know, trust me".  Dont credit the news with all that is told.  It is NOT the entire truth.  It is spun to get the best ratings, and what bring ratings???  Blood, gore, beheadings, bombings, "shock and awe" and anything that will get your blood pumping- right?  Doing good and helping people, rebuilding, empowering, and setting up a decent government is not what brings ratings.  So you will not see that on the news.

Semper Fi

 Cliff (notice I took off my signature for this one- its personal now!)

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!