Re: [MV] mil veh war story

From: SGM Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 18:57:33 PDT

I spent the day at Fort Carson..in 2 different Motor Pools....talked with a
lot of Troops...
from Pvt to Col...
Guys..the troubles over there are not new...they have been around
forever..and they will not go away. It is not the Supply System..It is not
the Commanders..It is not the Commander in Chief...
It is "politics" in general... Where was the unit from.. The State it is
from will tell you a lot...
Where are they from guys.?? I did not even read the story, because I know it
is a "liberal" PRESS sending it around the country to make our Chief look
bad... I had mails from IRAQ..several of them..and all say the same.. The
Supply System is alright as is..could be a bit better -- but it is not a
problem to mutiny over...The TROOPS are getting what they need...to fight
the terrorist "troops" they are fighting - who have nothing. They are in
rags..but fight like hell. We have the best damn trained Army in the
world...just too bad we don't have enough sense to take care of problems at
a Company level - and be done with it.. What happened to the freak who threw
the grenade into the tent.?? He is still alive... Not on my watch ... top