Re: [MV] M1028 CUCV info wanted & parts

From: M1028A3 (m1028a3@toadmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 06:21:52 PDT

All M1008's, M1028's, M1010's and M1031's have 4.56 gears, which make the
ultimate top speed (at 3600-3800rpm as governed by the IP) somehwere close to
75-78mph with the stock tires, depending on the actual tire diameter (or
rolling radius). Hope this helps!

--Neil
1987 Chevrolet M1028A3 CUCV (for sale soon!)
1968 Baifield Corp M274A5 Mule
1989 Kasel Mfg. M101A2 (possibly for sale soon!)

This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet