Important announcement

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 07:48:34 PDT

As it is only weeks away from the worlds most boring subject, the US
Elections, can I suggest that those of you who want to bang on
relenetlessly about it for ever and ever, should use the next week or so to
set up a seperate forum ready for this mind numbingly dull event so that the
rest of the cognoscenti who are interested in military vehicles are spared
the utter dross history shows us we will otherwise have to endure.

It is I feel discourteous in the extreme to force such unwanted stuff on the
rest of this esteemed group. Lets face it, if you had unwanted stuff
prostituted to you about the forthcoming Parish Council elections in Upper
Miseryville on sea you would soon cry "Spam" and complain to "abuse@"
wherever.

So please use this as a timely reminder to consider the rest of us, the
vast majority of whom arent wannabee political pundits or analysts and
couldnt give a toss about the US elections.

Thanks in anticipation. My advice is Vote for Barbie.

NIGE

MilitaryVehiclesandnothingelse.com