Re: RON reply

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 13:04:45 PDT

Ron
Geez Louise...breathe through your nose!

How on earth YOU (sic) came to interpretation that the
simple (hopefully constructive) suggestion was in some
way was slagging YOU(sic)or any M35 owner is entirely
beyond me!

In fact if I had the space and financial resources I'd
probably like one myself.

There was absoltuely no -=repeat, no--criticism of
M35s or owners (or anyone else) and there was
absolutely no- repeat, no--- suggestion of banning
anyone.

I simply do delete stuff that doesn't particularly
interest me, and it is neither a difficult, bothersome
or odious task to do so. However this is a lot of
traffic on this list that fills up all our mailboxes
quickly, YOURS (sic) included. Some people have left
the list because of this.

Im sorry YOU (sic) failed to understand my message and
Im sorry YOU (sic) got your knickers in a knot about
something YOU (sic) obviously completely
misinterpreted in intent.

Now breathe deeply and slowly, loosen you shirt
collar, and lay off the caffeine.

Meanwhile, I was going to make some remark about your
sign off ID as "village idiot first class", but I
think its self-explanatory.

Marc
BTW- you may continue to flame me but I wont respond
as it is a waste of the list space