M35 seats. Yea, that's right, M35, M35, M35

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 19:31:23 PDT

If I may be permitted one more post today, I have decided to put the
original drivers seat back in my M35. I need the covers for it, top and
bottom. Does anyone on the list have them or who knows what dealer has
them. My seat is the flip up type with storage under it. I don't want one
of the air rides. It's not the padding that gets me on trips, it's the
enormous amounts of sweat produced that kills me.

I will probably call Memphis equipment tomorrow to order a new gasket for my
turbo and manifold. I have removed a "whistler" from one of my parts truck
and plan to put in my truck. I have decided to make my truck as loud as
possible. Am I crazy? Besides I like to see the little kids get all wide
eyed when I ride by them in parades with the truck in 1st gear and the
transfer in low with the engine at 2500 rpm's. Their mom's mini-van don't
sound like that.

Joe Trapp