Re: Re: [MV] ** TSgt Robert J. Wilson ** RE: RAM **

From: m151@cox.net
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:32:14 PDT

When somebody deliberately goes about trashing someones efforts to sell property without having any idea what it actually looks like, I can understand why Bob might be a little upset. There was no value added in RAM's comments, and he knows nothing about the particular item in question. So why comment from an uninformed position unless it was just to be mean? Really guys, put yourself in Bob's place and tell me that you would not be upset if somebody came on the list and trashed your sales efforts. Be honest with yourselfs when you answer.

Dave