Re: [MV] M880 for sale

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 10:53:28 PDT

I beg your padon, RAM has supplied a lot of us on this list with very usefull
information. In the last month he has answered at least 3 questions I had
concerning parts of my M54A2.

Yes, he is also a wiseacker, but I will gladly put up with that considering
how much usefull help he has gracefully given me and others.

Bruce MVPA 23824