Re: [MV] RT 524 with additional equipment

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 20:11:47 PDT

Probably not. However, put two schottky diodes in parallel with
reversed polarities, and attach this to a male BNC connector.
Then use BNC T to effectively place this in parallel with the
antenna lead at the scanner. The input voltage to the scanner
during TX on the RT will be limited to a very low value and
protect it.

PJ