RE: [MV] Important announcement-reply/RAM/Has MV Content!

From: Stu Ellis (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 04:56:50 PDT

The only thing I have found Ram guilty of, is having a very dry sense of
humor, sometimes with an edge. I think it has something to do with his well
water.
A friend of mine bought a M880 from a local town. It was mint with 38,000
miles. Only think wrong was a bad steering box($125). He paid $150 for the
truck. He fixed the steering and resold it for $1500.

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790