Re: [MV] LED light question

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 08:43:52 PDT

Hi John,
    I believe the answer is yes. I seem to remember discussion about a led
replacement that works on both 12 and 24. Actually I think it goes higher than
that, but I am not sure.
    Hopefully someone else will respond to who has them. Otherwise you will have

to search the archives for "led".
Bruce MVPA 23824