Custom Campers for a Deuce

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 08:52:48 PDT

List,

Ever thought about trailering a camper behind your deuce? Tired of sleeping in the back of the truck or in the M105 trailer?

I have been able to successfully match up a Unimog communications box with a M105 trailr frame. The result is a two person camper with cabinets, a bed, electric outlets and other items. The design is only limited to what the customer wants. Or, I can deliver an empty shell and you can design the interior!

The exterior is wired to plug into a standard NATO plug, 24 volt running lights and turn signals. The trailer is completely legal and comes with a title.

For more information and pricing, please contact me off list.

Mike Pop
1987 U1300L
1966 German Winch Trailer
1970 M105A1 Radiobox Camper
1991 TR-100 5 ton Military Trailer (For sale)