Re: [MV] Custom Campers for a Deuce

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 20:28:26 PDT

Bruce in New Jersey is living proof that some abortions don't always work.

But seriously, Bruce Kalin is a great guy and a dedicated MV owner. He's right about this trailer being top notch. I spent a good deal of time building it right. I made the first one to work out any kinks and now I am ready to build some more.

Don't worry Bruce, I won't let your nice comments get to me. But I have to reciprocate and tell everyone about the great job you do at organizing the East Coast Convoy. It's an event that I will continue to be a part of even if it means traveling from Nevada every year.

If anyone is serious about having a camper made, please contact me off list.

Thanks again,

Mike Pop
Eureka, NV