RE: [MV] Fiberglass boards for M1008 Troop Seats

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 07:03:42 PDT

Hi Bruce (and List) If you don't find any closer I have them. They are used
and are from M35A2 troop seats good shape but have been painted tan. Here is
a few pictures. Also if you saw Cliff (?) pictures the other day he has
modified some HMMWV troops seats for his M880 that looks neat. I have those
too but again when you figure shipping might be cheaper just to move East.
:-)) and if anyone need just the brackets let me know. Wayne

I'm in South Georgia 31513

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/troopsseats