Nice Air Force M35A2C

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 05:13:41 PDT

Just looked at a nice M35A2C that a friend picked up. Same guy that I got the
M756A2 from. This -A2C is about the nicest one I've ever seen as far as
original. It's a 1987 and is totally rust free. Came with dual airpacks, a warranty
data plate on the dash and even has Air Assist steering. Has a completely
rust free hard top and it doesn't look like its ever been used as a perch.
Transfer case is in the bed and looks like it was run dry. Every bolt removed was in
the truck. Came with the correct bottle jack, tool roll with tools and lug
wrenches. Looks like the canabals stole the nice troop seats and put some
average ones in the bed. I'll try to get pics of this pristine truck. He will be
selling it too. I'll advise when he does. He will have a front winch available
with it (from my M756A2 [Grrrr]).

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
84 M1009
73 M275A2
76 M447C semi trailer
77 M887 Contact Maintenenace Truck
numerous M105 trailers
More non running military generators than uncle sam.

"Never argue with an idiot! They will drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience every time!"
http://hometown.aol.com/recovry4x4/myhomepage/photo.html
http://tired-iron.mounet.com/kenny.htm