HELP

From: The Elrod's (ElrodML@pghmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 14:49:29 PDT

Can anyone any help me get back on the list, I am having withdrawals...
Been 4 weeks without a received post. Tried the "ON" the "OFF" the digest,
all avenues. My ISP has even added the list the preferred senders. No
messages coming to me.

Any suggestions will have to be sent off list to the address below.

This silence is starting to make me crazy I keep thinking I am seeing big
green trucks in my shop....(Required mil-veh content..)

Mark

The Elrod's
ElrodML@PGHMail.com

 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.