A couple deuce issues

From: Krogerma@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 17:37:01 PDT

Hello all:

Couple of things came up this week on the deuce:

1)Windshield wiper motor on passenger side doesn`t go until I turn the knob way up. By that time, driver wiper is going a mile a

minute. It seems to be getting worse. Are you supposed to oil these things? Who has new ones for sale? It also sounds like the

control might be leaking. I think I hear hissing from the knob when it is turned way up.

2)I have procured a motor-generator that generates 120v from the generator. It has a wierd 4-prong connector for connection to

the battery. It`s a round connector with four small pins inside. I don`t know why it needs 4 pins, since at quick glance there

only seems to be 2 wires for input. It looks like a convenient water-tight connection, though, so I`d like to get a female

connector for it to install it. Anybody know where one can be had?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Kurt Matis
Troy, NY

1972 AM-General m35a2
1963 Walter FNBS (not an MV, but a very cool truck)