SOLVED: Tranny woes Repaired

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 19:43:29 PDT

Aussie Robb writes:
Thanks to all the guys who responded to this
plea for help. We tried to respond to all personally.
Hopefully, we replied to each of you.

There is no substitute for good knowledge
and for the people who constantly impart that
knowledge ...thank you !

Robb: (Rev Jim Sweeney writes)
The Chevy Venture lives.
I took the vehicle to a guy along with the
information that I gleaned from the sources
you unearthed from the different Jeeps groups.

Final diagnostics indicated that number two
solenoid which controls the drive gear had
malfunctioned.

He changed the filter and cleared the lines.

After resetting the computer codes, the van
shows no sings of transaxle malfunction.

He also found a loose ground wire that seems
to have stopped the doors from locking and
yet unlocking at random intervals.

There were a few other incidentals that he
repaired and the bill came to $132 and change.
I am as happy a quilter in a fabric shop.

Robb Thanks again for your help and thanks
to your Jeep Group/s

We are the survivor of yet another
Chevy Venture Adventure
Rev. Jim Sweeney