where to find an H2 wrecked and cost, need more humvee chassis parts

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 19:46:12 PDT

Hi list, it is for my next project
I have some parts of a humvee chassis
(need more chassis parts) please inform if you have
some chassis that don´t need
(I find chassis in carsinamerica but he is afraid to
sell things to me because I don´t live in the US)
evaluating the cost of adding some H2 parts
basically I will need the four doors, the hood the vin
number, and the papers

update on my humvee ,the brushless marine alternator
need a custom made bracket, batteries died, good that
I live near my work so I can walk

thanks

Alejandro

new project (at list I have the name) H1.5
1985 M998
1942 GPW