For WW2 tank sights?

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 15:45:07 PDT

I have just posted a device labeled as an M20 Instrument Light on e-bay.

After posting the sale I became concerned that I might not have nailed the
time period down properly and was wondering if anybody out there might be
able to throw some light on this little unit. No pun intended.

I would like to be sure that information posted is as accurate as possible
and any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=135&item=2280656506&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Thanks to the list for your time and attention.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2