Re: [MV] "jeep"

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 13:28:46 PDT

maybe it was just my natural resentment as a dog face to Marines

nothing in particular - maybe some problem with why jeep is called jeep, I
suppose the Popeye cartoon is as good as any

I have no problem with the basic facts as far as those - none were a
surprise to me, maybe was just my ever present skepticism of what is on TV

Everette