Re: [MV] "jeep"

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 19:09:54 PDT

That's odd, his web site says he was a DI for two years
"Ermey spent eleven years in the Marine Corps, Two of which were spent as
being a Drill Instructor at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, India
Company 3rd Recruit Training Battalion 1965-67, Arrived in Vietnam in 1968
spending 14 months attached to Marine Wing Support Group 17 and 2 tours in
Okinawa. He rose to the rank of Staff Sergeant and was medically retired for
injuries received."

BjP
"Maneo Qualis Manebam"