FW: MV - Flame Heater 1967 M35A2 6x6 Diesel

From: machinehop5@hotmail.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 15:13:25 PDT

-----Original Message-----
Wrom: YZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAO
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 5:02 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List; Selk Hotmail
Subject: MV - Flame Heater 1967 M35A2 6x6 Diesel

Good Day all,

        I have a Kaiser Diesel 1967 M35A2 Truck with the Flame Heater for
Cold Weather starting. My question is what are the most common problems or
normal parts that need to be replaced/checked/cleaned on system. Last year
in cold weather (0-10 degrees) when I tried using during cranking to start
engine it seem to not be working.

 Any TM #s etc would be helpful too. The Manual I have shows 3-4 different
model heaters in different configs of mounting. My Unit is on top of engine.
Photo can be posted if needed.

Thanks for any help on this before winter hits here in Omaha, NE