12.5R20 Michelins on deuce

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 16:13:49 PDT

I just bought 7 12.5R20 Michelin XL tires to mount on
my deuce. They are about 1.5-2.0" shorter than the
11.00 20's I had on the truck but are substantially
wider and hopefully will last longer due to more tread
on the ground, radial construction, and the simple
fact they couldn't be worse than the ndcc's I have
been using. The local tire shop mounted one up as a
trial and everything went well. There was some doubt,
as the single wheels on my truck are 7.5" and these
tires normally require 9.0-10.0" wheels (so I'm told).
 I'll post some conclusions and pictures when all six
are mounted and on the truck.

Marc