RE: Even More about CARC

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 13:11:15 PDT

Dear Listers,

following the positive feedback I received from those of you who checked out
the short CARC article I posted, here's some more information for you
CARC-heads.

Issue number 443 of "PS" Magazine features a 17-page article about CARC
which I have scanned for your delectation. The article covers just about
everything you need to know about this pesky paint.

The file is approx. 1.3Mb and the pages are in .JPG format. If you want a
copy, please let me know, preferably by 2-November, and I'll send it.

Kind regards....
Ken