Re: [MV] radials of M35 fronts

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 13:43:07 PDT

Here's a short report on the 11.00x20 radials I mounted on the
M35 fronts. The first thing I noticed was much easier steering in
the parking lot. The next thing was that the tires seemed to
'stick' to the road better, and give more responsive steering.
Going over bumps on the highway, the truck was less likely to be
'deflected' to one side or another, and the ride was a bit softer
up front. I am sure that once I have the air-o-matic power
steering kit installed, it will be reminiscent of a 1960
plymouth, where you could just spin the wheel with a finger. hehe.

Here are more comments and details, and some pictures of the
aftermath of my sacreligious act.

After I do some trips, I'll post more about how these feel.

http://208.190.133.201/11x20/11x20fit.html

SGT PJ