Re: [MV] The long arm of the Law

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 22:49:31 PDT

I wish we could do that here in Kalifornia.

By the way, they just banned any weapon capable of firing a .50 cal BMG
round. Can you believe Arnold, Mr. Terminator himself, signed it into law
too! Now I won't be able to hunt sheep from the top of my HMMWV with a Ma
Deuce. ;-{.

Darrell

USMC HMMWV M-1044