judging the information by the person delivering it

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 06:46:39 PST

Jim I will accept that you know your business, but that does not change my
responce to TV program - I know that this is a put up job to wow the
uninformed and to add to ratings, the producers - or whoever is responsible
picked a fellow with "presence" - but his "presense" does not appeal to me,
been a long time since a loudmouth impressed me. But if others like the
show and him I say "carry on"

Everette wrote:
>".........I am a skeptic and I cannot bring myself to believe everything
>some fellow
>in a made up military uniform and stands in front of a set purported to be
>military camp and shouts at me.
>
>I had much rather be questioned as to why I did not take every thing he
>said
>as 100% truth; than to be laughed at for believing everything he

   Everette, You are judging the information by the person delivering

  Because the Gunny says the information..........you are questioning