Re: [MV] radials of M35 fronts

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 03:29:26 PST

There is only reference to the "front" in this thread, remember that the
rear tires must be the same size if/when you use all-wheel drive.

Siping is another solution, has anybody tested that? From what I have read
about it, it is best to do manually since the machine may cut the heavy
tread pattern of the NDCC to close to the edges for acceptable wear. Some
slivers of rubber may get sliced off in the process.
Regards,
Bjorn