RE:

From: Adams-Graf, John (grafj@krause.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 05:55:01 PST

Greg:
If you aren't familiar with Military Vehicles Magazine, send me your snail mail address. I would be happy to send you a copy. You will see from the classified ad section, that there is a lot of activity in vehicle sales. Pictures, though, will sell the truck--that is my own personal observation on what ads do and do not work.

John A-G
Editor, MVM