Re: [MV] M35 wiper performance question/part numbers

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 10:39:39 PST

I just replaced the wiper arms and wiper blades on my
M35 with Anco arm #41-01 and Anco blade #20-11. These
are current numbers you should be able to get anyplace
Anco is sold. Mine needed to be ordered in but they
are in stock at warehouses. The arms are silver
painted and adjustable from 8-11.5". They come with a
small knurled drum to use as an adapter on the
standard 1/4-28 mounting post. The blades are
"deadlocker style", stainless steel, 11" long (a
little longer than the originals), and will take
refills. They fit quite well and look like they will
work good and the best part is the satisfaction of
finding civilian parts that fit.

Marc