Items Needed BADLY!!!!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 11:38:00 PST

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an "LZ Lighting Kit" for our Volunteer Fire/Rescue
Department. I know that more information is most likely needed but I'm
sorry to say that I am mostly lost here!

It consists of five weighted flashing LED light sets, (one for each corner &
one in the middle). The corners are yellow and the center is red. They are
separate units and, of course, battery operated, water proof, mostly flush
to the ground & weighted to keep them from blowing away in the rotor wash.

It's a shame to say but the reason that we need these is due to the rise in
accidents/incidents that require us to call for a Lifeflight Helicopter! We
had another department respond to assist us with such a flight and they had
one of these "kits". The guys operating them didn't know where they came
from and sadly neither did the Chief!

I'm hoping that someone on the list can help. These are badly needed as
soon as possible. Speaking as someone who Crewed a Huey as a Crew
Chief/Door Gunner in 1969 it always helps to have a good lighting system to
land with! (BTW, no doors that I ever shot got away)!

On a personal note I am looking for a IR "headlight or spotlight" for my
M-1009. I believe that these have been used on Humvees and would love to
install one on my vehicle for "night ops"! :-) It wouldn't have to be in
perfect shape but at least working and with all mounting items.

Please contact me off list for help with either item at
mojoedd@bellsouth.net I & our VFD really appreciate any help that you can
give! I can Pay Pal or send the money in any form that you request right
away.

Best Regards,

Ed