Re: [MV] Items Needed BADLY!!!!

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 20:05:58 PST

Jim:

If the whole kit weighs 5 pounds, (shipping) then it probably will land in
the next county, the first time you use it. The price I quoted was retail.
Wholesale would be about half, I'm sure. I apologize for butting in with
what I thought was an answer to a problem. By all means, go buy a nice
retail kit, in a padded box, if that is what will make your boss feel warm
and fuzzy. I always try to over-engineer and under-budget my projects. It's
a curse, I guess, but then again, my stuff doesn't look as snazzy.

In Suffolk County, NY, USA, our Police Medivac training emphasizes that NO
repeat NO ground lighting is expected, required, or appreciated. Ground
forces are, by SOP, to extinguish ALL lighting, until and unless the pilot
requests lighting assistance via radio. LZ's are generally in rural farmland
or school yards. The only radio messages, from the ground to the chopper,
are to be in the event that the pilot must abort, due to unseen hazards,
such as wires, etc.

Humbly, apb