Air show in Camden SC this weekend

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 15:07:00 PST

If any of guys are close enough to drive to Camden SC this weekend we are
having our annual Celebrate Freedom show. I will have my M35 there with the
dozens of other vehicles, many of which are actually restored, as well as
lots of planes. I think the Thunderbirds or something like that will be
there.

http://www.celebratefreedomfoundation.org/index.html

Check out the web site and make the trip. It's worth the drive. If I can
drive a hot and noisy M35 500 miles to the East coast rally, you guys can
drive the SUV's down here. It's be fun. Nothing to buys but food, no
vehicles or parts for sale.

It's a lot of stuff to see so plan on being there most of the day. The
weather should be sunny with highs in the 60's and low's in the 30's. Good
BS'n weather.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC