Re: [MV] Savage HMV Amusement for the coming cold weather

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 13:52:12 PST

Ronzo,
I too have seen this and am fully aware of your situation!!! I though was able to leave the store without it. Due to the fact that I have been too busy playing with my two UH-1's and M-60 tank from 21st century!!! But that was last yr!!! So after seeing the link and the movies, I am going to walmart to find it!!!! You bring yours to the VT show and I'll bring mine to Weare. I'll dawn my leather flying helmet and my tape of "Kelly's Heros" and we will invade the campers tents!!!
Woof woof!

Jeffinvt