Re: [MV] M38A1 Carb Rebuild

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 21:30:45 PST

Hi Aaron,
I like John Bizal at Midwest Military.
http://www.midwestmil.com/m38a1.html

Regards,

Buzz

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:20:43 -0800, you wrote:
>MV List,
>
>I know there's several places that rebuild jeep carbs, all of which require a core exchange. I'd
like a recommendation of which place to go through. Price isn't too much of a concern... I just
really want a carb to plug it on and go! Oh, also I'll need the air intake hoses. I can't seem to
locate those. I'm currently using some stuff I hacked together from a local parts shop.

>I currently have an old A1 carb on a shelf, and a CJ5 carb on the 'A1 engine, and it's one of the
last CJ5 parts in my jeep. I keep getting closer to the restoration goal!