eBay mil veh stuff

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 07:40:07 PST

everette et. al.,

I never bid till the last 7 seconds. Can you or anyone explain to me the
logic of bidding before the close? I bid the max I'm going to pay, not to
"win" against someone else.

What confounds me is why people bid in advance and run up the price!! I see
newbies with low feedback bidding because they're personally involved in
winning the fight. But, I have yet to understand why anyone would advertise
their interest in an item by bidding in advance.

Tons of my mil vehicle stuff have come from eBay...great deals...especially
if the sell listed it improperly and I found it.

Curious minds want to know, why bid before the closing moments???

Lar
www.antiquetelephone.com