Re: [MV] eBay mil veh stuff

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 08:19:59 PST

I agree with David. I bid the max I am willing to pay.Some auctions end in
the middle of the night and I'm not willing to stay up and watch them. I
have "Won" most of my MV parts auctions for less than my max bid.Some of the
gun auction sites I deal with will extend the auction by 20 minutes if last
minutes snipers start bidding.

BjP
"Maneo Qualis Manebam"