Re: [MV] eBay mil veh stuff

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 10:43:52 PST

Mil vehicle parts are not always going to re-appear in the near future.
True, you can put your bid in and if you don't get it, that's ok. You
cannot calculate the time you'll be waiting, however.

Snipping your top reasonable value bid gives you a better chance of getting
that mil part you need. Emotional competition against you is eliminated
using the snipe system.

However, I do know who some folks are that place bids on the same stuff I'm
frequently interested in....When I see that they've placed a bid, I also
"Search" their other bids to see if they've found anything else "I
need"...and then frequently, they have!! They "advertise" their find and
others are spared the search for what they've already found and thus
advertised...that works against them.

Thanks for all the thoughts on my question, folks.

Lar